Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last meal before...

Yes, it is my last night of freedom before it is back to school. Actually, I am looking forward to it. I have a collection of great students for another year, and it always is a good thing to make new starts.

Of course, my first week at school will be a little odd. All the math and science and English teachers have their own thing going. Yet I teach Business and Marketing, so even in a school of 1600 students, my department consists of the department head (who teaches accounting and office procedures)and another teacher who teaches economics and a little marketing. I'm not sure the rest really know what I do.

Any way, I have far more boxes of stuff to take the school in only one trip, so I am organizing it to bring what I need first (office supplies, planners and the like) then bring my books and posters and whatever else over the next few days.

No comments: