Monday, March 23, 2009

D-Day

Sorry - I had to use D-Day as the headline here. I have substituted for my wife's English Lit classes a time or two and the students know me for a history geek. Late last week they asked my wife to ask me what the "D" in "D-day" actually means. I should have said "look it up" but I couldn't resist.

Anyway, today is my back-to-school day. Teachers back and who knows what wonderful, professionally fulfilling meetings I will have over the next ten days (please note, that WAS sarcasm there). I know we have to do them, but it still makes for some long boring days I'd rather spend preparing my classroom.

Anyway, Lisa is off to school, and I have a few more minutes to shower and wait for my bus to get here (we do have to get to school an hour later this week, so that is something). So ta-ta and I'll blog you later.

No comments: