Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy and tired

Today was hectic but fun. After a rollicking day teaching my normal set of classes at Colegio Americano, I had a short break before teaching my Technical English class with my group of pilots. It was also the first night of teaching American History at Blue Hill College. One surprise is that I have a couple of friendly faces in my college night class. Two students who were seniors last year, including one who was an IB Diploma recipient in my business class, are taking my history class. Good times.

One bit of news that made me really happy: I received an email from Ashford University - the college with the Distance Learning Program I am using to obtain my teaching certificate - to tell me it is time to start doing the final paperwork towards graduation. Yahoo-ee! It has been a long hall, but the light is getting ever bigger at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: